Monday, September 23, 2013

Motion Graphics Resource

Have you ever walked up to a door expecting for it to open only to find yourself trying to turn a locked doorknob? I feel that same aggravation when I try to edit something but do not understand how it is done. Creating Motion Graphics with After Effects is a book of editing keys


I am going to make a short motion graphics video in After Effects. Although the web is full of tutorials I am very interested in seeing what this book has to offer. When I watch tutorials while I am editing I am constantly playing a game of stop-and-go. I have to pause the video to switch windows and imitate the tutorial. One of the benefits of having a book is that I can edit more fluidly.

I have also found myself  searching for information or for a tutorial I did not understand how to search.  For example, when I first learned about key-framing, I probably searched, "how to place an object in After Effects at a certain time ..." One of the benefits of using this book is that I will be able to learn the proper vocabulary for editing in After Effects

This resources will undoubtedly unlock new doors and right now, it is only $1.46 on Amazon.   


After Effects Logo
After Effects Image

No comments:

Post a Comment