Friday, October 19, 2012

Technological annoyances

     According to Roberto Baldwin the Twleve most annoying technologies as chosen by wired commenters are (1) Voice recognition (2) Car alarms (3) the iPad Camera (4) Fax machines (5) Touchless bathrooms (6) Credit Card Machines (7) QR Codes (8) Alarm clock Snooze Buttons (9) Subwoofers (10) Captcha (11) Facebook (12) and Technology Writer Roberto Baldwin.
    I found the results very ammusing. I think to some extent or the next we can all nod atleast in understanding of how these technologies could annoy someone else. However, I think my personal list would differ greatly.

The Good:
  To me, fax machines, credit card machines, and facebook are entirely to practical to complain about. All technology comes with a few corks. Touchless bathrooms still make me feel like I am in some kind of futuristic spaceship. I enjoy the experience! The alarm clock snooze button gives me five more minutes to sleep; I embrace that kind of technology!

The Bad:
 If someone does not like voice regognition, technology writers, and QR Codes they do not have to use, or encouter them. They are such aviodable annoyances; whereas, car alarms, subwoofers, and captcha, on the other hand, invaid your entire environment.

The Ugly:
    I think that the motion censored commercial-screens in Walmart, and in other shopping centers are incredibly annoying. One step, and the screen speaks: a poreless women telling us how beautiful are skin could look: another step,  hamburger helper oozing from a warm kitchen pan: another, world music breaking out from ill speakers. AHHHHHH!!!!! Now that is annoying!
    
   

No comments:

Post a Comment